TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check-in time: 3pm
Check-out time: 12pm (noon)
A valid government issued identification or passport is required upon check-in.
Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level. Please check with Hôtel Particulier Villeroy Butler’s Service at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out.
A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm (noon) to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
2. BOOKING FORM/DEPOSIT
Should you wish to book, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All bookings should be pre-paid in full upon confirmation. We will send you our guest preference form as well as our credit card authorisation form to receive a full prepayment.
A valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to the full payment of room and prevailing government taxes.
A deposit of 250€ is applicable for each night stay.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
Should you wish to cancel, this should be done within 72 hours prior to arrival before 3pm, hotel local time. Cancellations must be received in writing by e-mail.
If a cancellation is received within 72 hours of arrival, a one-night stay of cancellation fee will apply. No-shows, late arrivals, early departures and stay reductions are all non-refundable.
If a cancellation is received within 72 hours of arrival for 5 nights and above and/or booking of 3 rooms and above, a 30% cancellation fee of the total stay will apply.
4. RATES DEFINITION
All given rates are in EUR and inclusive of VAT. Government City Taxes are not included and shall be paid upon departure.
The maximum occupancy per room is 2 people. Rollaway beds are not available, children aged 3 or below can sleep for free in a baby cot, upon request and availability.
No refund will be given for any unused days and nights.
5. USE OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION
The use of your accommodation at Hôtel Particulier Villeroy is strictly for holiday or business residence.
The Manager and/or Butler will have the right to evict a guest and terminate the booking if found in breach of contract, under exceptional circumstances such as:
- overcrowding, intoxication and unsavoury behaviour, physical or verbal assault, wilful damage to the hotel;
- Any incident which results in the police attending the hotel, any behaviour posing a threat to others, ignoring advice to reduce excessive noise, use of illegal substances or flammable fluids such as explosives or fireworks;
- Smoking within the hotel or having a party;
- Furthermore, no parties, weddings or large gatherings are allowed in the hotel without written permission or prior arrangement;
- Your accommodation may not be occupied by more than 2 guests. Additional guests for dinner/drinks are permitted.
6. PET POLICY
Dogs and cats with a maximum weight of 10 kg/22 lb are welcome, however, the hotel needs to be notified prior to the arrival.
Pets may not remain in the accommodation unattended as the service staff may need to enter the room. A per-night pet charge fee of 50€ applies.
In order to ensure our guests and their pet’s comfort, we kindly ask them to read our pet policy.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel premises. Keep your stay at the front desk to a minimum;
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant, bar and spa areas;
- No more than one pet per room is allowed;
- Pets must not be left in the room unattended to avoid property damage;
- Guests are responsible for all property damage resulting from their pet;
- To ensure the safety of our staff guests must contact the front desk to arrange for a convenient room servicing time;
Any disturbances such as barking, or meowing must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
7. CARE OF PROPERTY
If you are aware of any damages, you should notify the Manager and/or Butler immediately so that necessary repairs can be made.
If the Manager and/or Butler is unable to obtain an estimate, this should be notified to us as quickly as possible and we will debit your credit card or the credit card provided in time of booking, for the amount corresponding to the works and will provide you with a copy of the works’ receipts.
8. LAW AND JURISDICTION
To the extent permitted by law, Hôtel Particulier Villeroy shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by Hôtel Particulier Villeroy.
These General T&Cs and the provision of our services shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of France and any dispute arising out of these General T&Cs and our services shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Paris.